The terms and conditions
- Check in: 14:00
- Departure: 11:00
- Currency Accepted: Colon Costa Rica, United States Dollar
- Pets : not allowed
- Children: Must be over the age of 5
- Check-In Policy: Guests must be at least 18 years of age to check in
- All guests staying at the Villa must be registered at the reception
- Prepayment: A valid credit card is required at time of booking to guarantee the room.
- Taxes and estimated costs: A hotel room tax of 13% will be added to the cost of your room
- Villa Nautilus is non smoking
- Luggage: luggage storage is available at no cost.
- Additional tax of person: $ 30 per adult (maximum 4 adults per room which lends).
Deposit by card credit equal to 50% of the total price of your booking including the hotel tax of 13%, can be charged at any time after booking.
During the peak season, from December 21 to January 31, during the Marathon Tamarindo Semana Santa, payment is required for the duration of the stay when the reservation is made. All payments relating to the peak season are final and nonrefundable.
We accept onsite credit cards MasterCard / Visa / American Express / Diners Club International. We are affiliated with the bank BAC San Jose for the total security of your payments.
The balance is payable upon arrival. Cash payment is welcome and subject to tarif reduction.
All cancellations must be provided by email only, 14 days prior to arrival.
During the peak season, for cancellations within 14 days prior to arrival / no show / the total price of the reservation will be charged. Minimum of 3 nights.
During the high season, for cancellations within 14 days prior to arrival / no show / 50% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
During the green season, for cancellations later than 3 days prior to arrival / no show / 100% of the total price of one night will be charged.